Monday 5 September 2011

Roxie WOTG

Next Monday Sept 12th the ladies will be getting together to do the Roxie Workshop on the Go kit!

This kit is a wonderful package filled with bling!

I had a lot of fun doing these pages and I hope you will get a good idea of the pictures you will need to complete your pages!

I think this is the first kit that I have split my pictures up and they are not from the same event or even year!

I just loved the Zebra print to go with the "Big" Piano at FAO Schwartz!


I also thought the flowered page was a wonderful background for some cherished family pictures.



I was so carried away working on these pages that I forgot to take pictures of them before I added my own pics! :) Sorry!

Happy Crafting!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Now to find the pics to use~

Raylene