Sunday 18 September 2011

Studio J pages - created 5 double page layouts in 3 hours!!!

I have to say I do enjoy scrapbooking the old fashioned way with paper and embellishments. Since I have signed up for the Vancouver Regionals we are given 5 double page layouts through Studio J for free! Well...I can't pass that up! I am also very curious to see these printed out in 12 x 12 to see what I think.

This morning I sat down to get started on my layouts since the deadline is September 20th to complete them. I have to say I was a little worried that I had left this so late.

The hardest part was going through my memory card to decide which pictures I wanted to showcase in my layouts.

Once I uploaded all of my pictures into Studio J it couldn't have been easier to pick my layouts and design my pages including journalling! I am so impressed!

I do not believe I will ever become a digital scrapbooker exclusively (I enjoy the social aspect of the traditional way too much!) but I have to say it was nice to get so many pictures done at once!







Happy Crafting!



0 comments: