Sunday 2 October 2011

Halloween french fry box...

I am absolutely flabbergasted that it has been that long since I have been on here to post! I have been here often but seem to have many things distracting me away before I can add a post...well...I'm not leaving this seat until I get this posting done! :)

I am so excited to be ahead of the game this year! I am already about 1/2 way done my Halloween "treats" for the little ghosts and goblins that will come ringing our doorbell at the end of the month :) I love all the colors that go along with Halloween and am a big fan of the "cutsie" side of it :)

We usually get about 100 kids every year so if it wasn't for my Cricut I would not have been doing this type of project. It is so easy to cut these out and put them together that I just had to do it! I can't wait to see the kids faces!

I cut the fry box at 8". The belly band is 10 inches long and 1 inch wide.  The circle was cut at 1 3/4 " with the cricut and the scallop circle was cut at 2 1/4". 

In each container will be a couple mini chocolate bars and on the back of that is a package of gum.

So adorable!



Happy Crafting!

0 comments: