Sunday 23 October 2011

2012 Calendar

I have been working like crazy getting projects finished. I wanted to show the 2012 Close to my Heart calendar that my calendar club has made this year. We have met once a month with November being our last class...so sad :( The calendar club has been a great social get together and at the end of it the ladies have a wonderful calendar to give as a gift for Christmas...although...I've been hearing a lot of "I don't want to give this away...I love it!" Each one of the months has a spot to put a picture or two if you wanted to do that and then once the year is complete you could disassemble and put into page protectors and voila...you have scrapbooked 12 pages as well! Genius! With that in mind I will be offering the calendar kit for those who would like to make a duplicate :) Please email me at 1026designs@gmail.com for details. Here is what we have done so far...not including our December month:
Happy Crafting!

0 comments: