Friday 7 October 2011

Welcome the long weekend with open arms!!

I am so excited that this is a long weekend - for us Canadians :) Thanksgiving is a great holiday as it is gearing up the end of year I love the most! My birthday happens shortly after, then Halloween, my daughter's birthday and then of course...CHRISTMAS! :) My brain is working on overload that the moment with projects, cards and tags to create! I have completed all 100 of the french fry containers for Halloween so this weekend it is going to be all about Christmas :) My daughter has started watching Christmas movies (she's a bit like her Mom!) so it has put me in the mood - which isn't hard! Keep an eye on the blog this weekend...there will be new goodies posted and workshops revealed! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving - don't eat too much turkey....

0 comments: