Sunday 16 October 2011

Well, as you can see...I have been playing around with the blog template...again :) I have a bit of an obsession with change that anyone that knows me will confirm :) It's one of my endearing qualities...isn't it?? I have to say I am absolutely in love with this new background and template set! So gorgeous!! May have to give designing a try in my next life :) As you can see, the old white background signature is not looking so hot on the black background so I needed to change it and post so that I can see if it is now correct and looking pretty. Here's hoping! I am off to work on the Calendar for my Calendar Club that is meeting tomorrow night...only one more month after this and our calendar will be completely done! What memories when you look through that calendar in 2012 :) Happy Crafting!

0 comments: