Sunday 4 December 2011

I can not believe that we have finished our 2012 calendar!! Great job everyone and I hope you enjoyed making it as much as I did! My calendar has been given away and is currently away on an adventure to Australia...not sure how the calendar got that gig and not me...but whatever :) The December page was so picking cute thanks to the amazing design work of fellow CTMH consultant Tracey Saunders. You can find her blog at gr8scraps.blogspot.com She has posted the detailed cutting instructions for the fabulous reindeer that I used on the calendar below. That lady is so talented!!
Tomorrow night is our last Workshop on the Go for 2011! We are doing the Wonderland Kit which I am so in love with! The brown and blue is AWESOME! The two layouts we will be making are:
Happy Crafting!

0 comments: