Sunday 12 February 2012

Metal stamped jewelry

I have been very intrigued by the metal stamped jewelry ever since I went to New Year just over a year ago with a girlfriend. We saw some beautiful jewelry that happened to find it's way into my suitcase...in fact...I do believe I came home with almost one of everything :) That was gorgeous and I loved the idea of giving a gift with a message attached for the recipient. With that in mind I have been looking at metal stamping for a while now and thought I would give it a go. I have been playing around this weekend and I made my husband his valentine gift. It was inspired by my beloved Pinterest...absolutely loved this idea and had to give it a go. There are 4 pennies on this keychain. One for the year he was born (coincidentally that happens to be the same year as I was born...double whammy!), the year we met, the year we got married and the year our daughter was born. Then I handstamped the words "Rockin Years" on the back piece as that was our wedding song. I hope he loves it as much as I do!
I also made this necklace with the phrase "Life is a Song" on the larger ring and on the inner ring it says "Love is the lyrics"
Would love to hear your feedback! Happy Crafting! Susann

1 comments:

Ann said...

These are really cool! They are so different and I love that they can be so personal! By the way love those words - I just may have to use those somewhere......
Beautiful job, I can't wait to share!
Ann